Experience Peace of Mind with Solis 5-Year Warranty
With the Solis 5-year warranty, you get a comprehensive 1+4 warranty package. Here's how it works:
• During the initial 12 months, every aspect of your equipment is fully covered.
• Over the subsequent 4 years, you'll enjoy the security of an engine and powertrain warranty, which includes critical components such as the engine, transmission, rear and front axle, as well as differentials.
For a detailed list of warranty coverage, don't hesitate to reach out to our friendly team. We're here to ensure you have all the information you need to confidently protect your investment.
Yes, At Iron and Earth we can arrange to have turf tyres fitted to your Solis S90. These are an additional price and do require Front Rims to be made up to ensure the 4WD ratio is correct, Turf tyres usually come in at an addition £3000, however prices do vary so Contact our friendly team to get an updated price on having turf tyres fitted to your Solis S90.
The specifications of the Engine are as below
• 90hp Turbo Charged Diesel Engine
• 4 Cylinder CRDi Stage V.
• 4087cc Engine Capacity
• 2200 RPM Rated Speed
• 375Nm Max Torque at 1400 RPM
• Dual Stage Dry Air Cleaner
• Corner-post Exhaust System
• 110l Fuel Tank Capacity
• 12L DEF Capacity
The S90 Comes with either a 12F/12R Syncro Shuttle or a 20F/20R Synchro shuttle. At Iron and Earth we stock the 20F/20R Synchro Shuttle and the price given on this page is for the 20F/220R Synchro Shuttle.
The specifications for this transmission are.
• 0.25kmph in Super Creeper
• 40kmhp Max Forward Speed
• Mechanical Rear Diff Lock
• Electro-hydraulic 4WD Actuation
• Hydraulic Assisted Brakes
The Solis S90 base machine dimensions are as below. Please note with other attachments/tyres and implements including a loader, these will change.
• 4035kg Unladen Mass
• 2350mm Wheel Base
• 4205mm Max Length
• 2720mm Max Height
• 370mm Minimum Ground Clearance
• 2050mm Max Width